Anti-Aging Vitamin-C Serum by Hard Rock Health has a stable form of vitamin c, hyaluronic acid, ideal antioxidant glutathione, aloe vera, azelaic acid, and grape seed extract. Therefore, our serum is highly effective for giving your skin a young appearance.
It also assists in the natural and safe reduction of acne, scars, fine lines, and wrinkles. Our anti-aging serum doesn't cling to your skin like other serums, and it's simple to use at all times. All skin types and ages will benefit from this non-comedogenic, paraben-free Vitamin-C serum.
- Our best antioxidant serum for preventing aging is composed of a winning mix for all skin types. Its stable Vitamin C, in combination with other actives, provides all your skin requires to stay beautiful and youthful.
- Users can feel the difference felt immediately after the initial usage of our anti-aging vitamin-c supplement, and it only takes a little time for ideal results to appear.
- Our anti-aging serum is paraben-free, devoid of harmful chemicals, and non-comedogenic. The good news is that it also aids in the treatment of acne.
Vitamin C in the form of 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid has a huge brightening impact. It's designed to brighten skin by reducing blemishes and fine wrinkles. The composition of Vitamin C in our anti-aging serum is extremely efficient at inhibiting melanin production, resulting in skin lightening.
Unsafe sun exposure leads to hyperpigmentation. Vitamin C in the form of 20% 3-O Ethyl Ascorbic Acid neutralizes free radicals and inhibits inflammatory processes, slowing photodamage and hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation, such as age spots, sun spots, and melasma, is directly affected and gets effectively cured by our Anti-Aging Vitamin-C Serum.
Evens Skin Tone
Anti-Aging Vitamin-C Serum has Vitamin C, Ferulic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid are all very powerful substances that help to produce a more even skin tone. Ferulic acid improves photoprotection, whilst Hyaluronic Acid decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while also assisting in the retention of moisture in the skin. Vitamin C at a concentration of 20% is quite efficient at fading pigmentation and evening-out skin tone.
How to use Anti-Aging Vitamin-C Serum?
- After doing a regular face cleansing process, apply Anti-Aging Vitamin-C Serum to the face and neck.
- Use 1-2 times per day, then follow with the appropriate Face Moisturizer.